In the end, this was not for me, despite the interesting parts.
Pros: (aka the things that made me finish the book)
- nice fluid writing style
- interesting premise of a doctor incapacitated by constant migraines
- two lovely thought-out characters
- wonderfully kinky scenes that worked for me
Cons: (aka the things that almost made me stop reading)
- squicky instances that made me shudder and shake my head
- Though I kept hoping for something elaborate or interesting, the premise was nothing more than a set-up for getting the characters together.
- miraculously disappearing migraines?
- tunnelvision of the characters. Which happens, but somewhow, I kept feeling they were living in a box and there was nothing outside...