Cayendi

Cayendi

The World of Blandings (Blandings Castle, #1 & 4)
P.G. Wodehouse
Shaman's Drum
Ailsa Abraham
The Complete Brandstetter: All 12 Novels in the Dave Brandstetter Series
Joseph Hansen
The Dickens With Love - Josh Lanyon I loved it just as much reading it this time, as I did the first time I read it.

Sedgwick Crisparkle was an adorable character and James, I couldn't help but feel for him.
I'm not the most observant reader, so my reviews/opinions will never be complete, but I loved the little hints of the manuscript, loved the ocelot (even though I had no idea what that was the first time I read it - see, learned something :) ), loved how James gave relationship/crawling out of your shell advice to Darcy and she ended up getting a date.

The thing that didn't hit me until I started writing this, was that both men, in their own way, experienced a life changing incident. Only, where Sedgwick's near miss incident caused him to decide to be true to himself and follow his dream, James has been struggling to keep his head above water.

Somehow my two favourite parts were James asking the ocelot what it wanted to drink, and James admitting his arrogance, but at the same time calling Sedgwick on his arrogance.

Great writing, brilliant characterisation ... as always :)
I don't think I could ever tire of Josh's writing. He keeps managing to draw me in every single time.